4.23 - 4.24, The Final Break

« Older   Newer »
sailormoon20001
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 00:19

Circola in rete questo poster per promuovere gli episodi esclusivi della quarta stagione che saranno disponibili solo in dvd

akinaboy
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 14:25

come solo in dvd!? image

trab_1
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 19:51

vabè solo in dvd solo il giorno d'uscita hahahah
qualcuno che ripperà ci sarà

Rod
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 22:27

I 2 episodi aggiuntivi andranno in onda il 27 maggio sul canale inglese Sky One. Usciranno successivamente anche in DVD :).

Edited by Rod - 17/5/2009, 10:56

Foglialuce
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 03:30

wow 26 maggio è vicino!! per il 27-28 gli potremo guardare!;P

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 08:29

Uomo libero

Group:

Di cosa parlano questi episodi? :boh:

Rod
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 09:48

Mi sono un pò tenuto alla larga dagli spoiler in questo periodo....ma comunque dovrebbero trattare il periodo antecedente al salto temporale di 4 anni.... quindi il finale non si cambia ^_^.

CITAZIONE
Sky1 has secured the world premiere of two special Prison Break episodes billed as a movie.

The channel will air the two-hour series finale on Tuesday, May 19, during which a major character is said to be killed off. The final scenes will flash forward four years into the future, revealing which character meets their maker.

The following week, Sky1 will air the exclusive world premiere of another two-hour special, Prison Break: The Final Break, which will fill in the gap between the present day and the four-year flash forward.

The series finale of Prison Break airs on Sky1 on Tuesday, May 19 at 10pm. Prison Break: The Final Break can be seen on Sky1 on Wednesday, May 27 at 10pm.

Fonte: Spoiler-TV

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:17

Uomo libero

Group:

Thanks. ^_^

sailormoon20001
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 17:48

Prison Break
Episode 4.23/24: Prison Break: The Final Break

Hagesyan just sent over this interesting tidbit… Somehow how I don’t believe it’s true - but wouldn’t it be nice? Also - here’s an ADORABLE picture of Michael and Sara getting married!

“I was checking the forum chats for Prison Break at Fox.com about the Series Finale and one of the members/bloggers posted the following.It was under the title ‘Michael-The missing years.’

I have seen the special that shows the 4 missing years from the season finale … Michael is not dead. He has gone back to the doctors from the company which still exists although the general is dead. They performed additional surgery in return for his commitment to work for them. After the success of the surgery he faked his death with the help of Kellerman and the US government after agreeing to help them bring the company to its knees. Other stories with the other characters’ lives mix into the show. The visit to the grave was only to commemorate his success at tricking the company into believing he was dead and ending its reign.”–Scotfieldfan”

What do you think? Which ending would you prefer?

Fonte - Prison Break Buff

mack scofield
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 08:10

un telefilm del genere non poteva abbandonarci cosi senza darci delle risposte alle mille domande che ci ha posto in quel'ultima puntata!
Speriamo siano altre due ore intense,,le ultime:(

Dario Minieri
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 19:18

Ho avuto fonti sicure su un sito che israele avrà l'esclusiva MONDIALE per questi due episodi che trasmetteranno il 24/05/09

mack scofield
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 22:40

uhuhuhu figo figo che bel regalo di compleanno che sarebbe per me:)!certo che in che lingua lo daranno in israele??!

Dario Minieri
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 23:13

ci sarà credo la versione inglese...eventualmente si aspetta Sky one

sailormoon20001
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 23:17

ancora 2 ore di prison e poi finira' per sempre image me disperata

sailormoon20001
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 18:25

Appena visto!! image Non posso commentare ora.per il momento dico solo che per me e' stata piu' straziante della 22, primo perche' l'interpretazione di Went e' stata sbalorditiva,secondo perche' fino alla fine ho avuto la speranza che non fosse morto.Quindi ci sono rimasta ancora piu' male!! :m5.gif:
Quando mi saro' un po,ma dico solo un po ripresa allora commentero' come si deve!!

37 replies since 21/4/2009, 00:19   1601 views